Each year the American Medical Association (AMA) updates to the Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes and guidelines to accommodate with current medical practice and technology. Provider of professional services must apply these changes to any charges for dates of service beginning January 1, 2019.
The expert Lynn M. Anderanin will walk you through the overall newly added, revised and deleted CPT codes and explains what they’ll need to know in order to accurately report codes and reduce the chance of denials. She will discuss six new evaluation and management(E&M) codes, nine imaging guidelines that are no longer in practice, the revised guidelines for electronic health record(EHR).
In this webinar, you won’t just learn what has changed. You will also learn to recognize why codes have updated, how to apply the new codes, and what should be documented to support them.
- Understand the 2019 CPT®coding updates and guideline
- To tackle with hundreds of new, deleted, and revised CPT® codes and descriptions taking effect on January 1, 2019
- Find out which updates and guidelines could really affect your coding and reimbursement in 2019
- Coding for medical necessity
- Medicare billing updates and Medicare compliance updates
- Identify what documentation payers may expect you to provide for full reimbursement
- Insight on general changes including guidelines, modifiers, E/M codes, OIG work plan and the MPFS final rule
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Evaluation and Management Services
- Surgery Guidelines
- Integumentary Surgery
- Musculoskeletal Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Medicine Procedures
- Q&A Session
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Assistants
- Practice Manager
- Office Managers
- CDI Specialists
- Collection Staff
About the Presenter:
Lynn M. Anderanin, CPC, CPMA, CPPM, CPC-I, COSC, is the Sr. Director of Coding Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physicians revenue cycle management company. She has over 35 years experience in all areas of the physician practice, and specializes in Orthopaedics. Lynn is currently a workshop and audio presenter. She is a former member of the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) National Advisory Board and has served on several other boards for the AAPC. She is also the founder of her local chapter of the AAPC.
For on-demand webinars, now you can instantly download and watch the Replay (Pre-recorded webinar) by following these simple steps:
- Select the Replay and complete the checkout process (Please check the Create Account option in check-out form).
- Once the order is accomplished, go to Dashboard menu.
- Click on the Download.
- Click on the file and download the Video, or also you can copy that link so that you can play it whenever you wants.
Operating System: Windows any version preferably above Windows Vista & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
Internet Speed: Preferably above 1 MBPS
Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly
Can’t Listen Live?
No problem. You can get access to On-Demand webinar. Use it as a training tool at your convenience.
For more information you can reach out to below contact:
Toll-Free No: 1-302-444-0162
Email: [email protected]
You can also use the order form for making orders. Click here to download.