- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
Job Location: Newark, United States
Position Type: Customer Service Associates
Shift: Usual Day Shift
No. of Openings: 11
Full-Time/ Part Time: Full-Time