- Coordination with local, state and federal permitting agencies.
- Independently prepare and analyze environmental data addressing wetlands, floodplains, cultural resources, soils, hydrology, threatened and endangered species and other data.
- Coordination of consultant’s workload and technical studies.
- Manage permit tracking in Microsoft Project and Excel for various projects.
- Research, track, and report on local, state and federal environmental regulations
- Review proposals for environmental consulting support
- Preparation of agency permit applications
- Participate in continuous improvement by identifying deficiencies in existing tools and methods
- Review with engineering teams to optimize project design to minimize environmental impacts and permitting.
Job Location: Newark, United States
Position Type: Review Consultant
Shift: Day Shift, Can also work remotely
Full-Time/ Part Time: Full-Time